Qigong for Chronic Back Pain
Get moving again
Practicing Qigong properly, guided by the tuition in our online Qigong for Chronic Back Pain course, could have a massive impact on your life. If you are suffering with chronic back pain, whether that is sacral, lumbar, thoracic, or cervical these exercises can help reduce that pain and increase your mobility. They are done in a seated posture and gently, very gently, increase the muscle tone while simultaneously increasing your range of movement.
Qigong for Chronic Back Pain
I believe in empowering my Shiatsu clients who suffer with chronic ailments such as back pain. To do this I often teach and prescribe the appropriate Qigong that can assist in ridding them of chronic pain and helping them on the road to recovery. Any chronic pain will also have a psychological impact on the sufferer that can lead to lethargy and depression. Qigong, when practiced properly, increases energy, vitality and mood.
The feedback that I have received regarding the effect of Qigong has led me to create a series of online courses for people who are suffering from chronic ailments. Not everyone has access to a Shiatsu practitioner but most people have access to the internet and this course should be of real benefit to them. I am now starting to receive feedback from those who are using this facility and gaining from it.
- “I have been using these movements twice daily for over a month now and my lower back pain has improved. I have also found that the rest of my back has also benefitted, particular if I have spent a long time on the computer .” PH.
- “Because Dez Lawson [sic] knows how to teach qigong and the qigong methods that he teaches provide results. After doing just one of his qigong for back pain exercises the lower back pain that I had been hampered by was significantly healed. I never expected such fast results. The healing has continued thru the completion of this brief course and I am so indebted to Des Lawton for returning my back to full functioning and eliminating the pain.” S.M.
- “This is a good practice for me. The movements are simple and allow me to listen to my body.” C.B.M.
In this course, each of the seated Qigong exercise will be broken down into two lessons: The instructions, including movement, breathing and focus and then a follow me video that is filmed, for more clarity, from two angles.
These three exercises are those that i teach and prescribe for chronic back pain. When practiced on a daily basis they can gradually increase mobility, strength and stability in the back.
Booking on to the course
Further details can be found in the free previews
Price: £19.99 (was £34.99).
The course is hosted on the Udemy learning website and is covered by the Udemy lifetime access guarantee.
Book here – Qigong for Chronic Back Pain
Interested in Qigong? Why not join our Qigong community on Facebook. We are a group of friendly practitioners who are keen to share their experience! Click here to request to join – San Bao Qigong
Further reading about Qigong for Chronic Back Pain
- Effects of Qigong practice in office workers with chronic non-specific low back pain
- Qigong and a Tale of Two Back Complaints.
- Is Qigong suitable for the prevention of low back pain?
The therapies provided by Pro Holistic are of a Complementary nature. You are advised, in the first instance, to consult a medical practitioner in order that you receive a medical diagnosis. Self-diagnosis is not recommended and internet-based advice is no substitute for a face-to-face visit with a medical practitioner.