Terms and Conditions
Invoicing and payment
- Payment is monthly and in advance.
- Payment can be made by BACS, standing order, cheque, or cash and must be received seven days prior to a monthly block commencing to ensure that any ongoing placement is guaranteed. Payment by cash, or cheque, can be made on the last class of the month.
- Any spaces that are not pre-booked will be advertised as being available.
- Bookings cannot be transferred.
- Missed classes cannot be carried forward.
- You must inform the instructor of any injuries or illness before commencing any class, workshop, or course.
- Always observe the highest standard of personal cleanliness in class.
- Participants are requested to be punctual as a mark of respect to the other students and to minimize class disruption.
- If you need to leave a class early, let the instructor know beforehand.
- Mobile ‘phones have to be switched off before entering the class.
- If you are “on call” for work, etc., and need to have your ‘phone switched on, please inform the instructor of this.
All rights reserved. No part of any publication including all course notes and handouts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of Desmond Lawton, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to Desmond Lawton, at the address below.
Pro Holistic, 74 Livingstone Drive, East Kilbride, G75 0EL, Scotland.
These terms and conditions, together with the current Pro Holistic website prices, course details and Pro Holistic contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the course and associated materials and services to you by Pro Holistic. These terms and conditions override any other terms that appear on any website, or leaflets/fliers. In particular, no terms and conditions incorporated within your purchase order and nothing said by any person on behalf of Pro Holistic should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods or services offered for sale by Pro Holistic. Pro Holistic shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.