- You must inform the instructor of any injuries or illness before commencing any class.
- Shoes should always be removed before entering the training area (the crash-mats).
- Always observe the highest standard of personal cleanliness in class.
- Personal hygiene is important. Keep nails on both hands and feet trimmed back.
- Jewellery such as rings, watches, etc. should be removed before commencing. Where a ring cannot be removed it should be covered by tape/elastoplast.
- No chewing gum or sweets, etc.
- Drinks – (on the crash-mats) only water, no soft drinks, energy drinks, etc.
- No swearing or foul language.
- Loose fitting clothing (preferably not brand new) – tracksuit or similar.
- Students are requested to be punctual as a mark of respect to the other students and to minimize class disruption.
- If you need to leave a class early, let the instructor know beforehand.
- To be switched off before entering the training area.
- If you are “on call” for work, etc., and need to have your ‘phone switched on, please inform the instructor of this.