Terms and Conditions
- Before booking onto any of our courses, please read the course content thoroughly, ensuring that the course will meet your training requirements and that you are able to meet pre-requisites, where these have been stated.
- Upon receipt of your booking form, and subsequent payment your place(s), the Zoom URL, date and time will be confirmed.
- Important note: The acceptance of your booking by Pro Holistic brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms and conditions.
- Fees are payable upon booking.
- Payment must be made in pounds Sterling via PayPal, or BACS.
- If any amount properly due to Pro Holistic under or in connection with these terms and conditions remains outstanding beyond the due date Pro Holistic may:
a. charge interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 8% per annum above the base rate of Halifax Bank of Scotland from time to time (which interest will accrue daily until the date of actual payment, be compounded quarterly, and be payable on demand); or
b. claim interest and statutory compensation pursuant to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998).
c. treat the booking as cancelled.
Course attendance and certification
- Users will receive course information instructions via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- If the joining instructions are not received, it is the responsibility of the individual who completed the course registration/booking form to contact Pro Holistic to arrange for them to be reissued.
- Failure to attend the course will result in the full cost being incurred.
- Pro Holistic will send all correspondence primarily via email to the email address provided on the booking form. If alternative details are received after the booking form has been submitted, they will supersede the original details and all future correspondence will be sent to the new address.
- It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of Pro Holistic, to change the content and timing of the programme, the date, the venue or the tutor.
- For our online courses, Pro Holistic will provide, by email, the meeting ID, meeting URL and password.
- Pro Holistic cannot be held responsible for any delay or disruptions to your access to the Online Course as a result of any of the following:
(a) the operation of the internet and the world wide web, including but not limited to viruses;
(b) any firewall restrictions that have been placed on your network or the computer you are using to access the Online Course;
(c) failures of telecommunications links and equipment;
(d) updated browser issues;
(e) updated software issues; or
(f) any suspended access to the host website for the purpose of scheduled or emergency maintenance, repairs or upgrades.
- All requests for cancellations must be received in writing, by email or letter.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation, by email or letter, being received.
- In cases where access to our online courses or material has been provided prior to the commencement of the course the cost of any online course, or material, will be charged in full.
- You will need the Internet with a broadband speed that allows for video streaming, a webcam and microphone, and enough space to practice the Qigong so that you are entirely visible to the webcam. This is necessary for the instructor to monitor your progress and for the assessment.
- Recordings, when requested, will be available for viewing on the Pro Holistic website.
- Pro Holistic shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should courses be cancelled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.
All rights reserved. No part of any publication including all course notes and handouts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of Desmond Lawton, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to Desmond Lawton, at the address below.
Pro Holistic, 74 Livingstone Drive, East Kilbride, G75 0EL, Scotland.
These terms and conditions, together with the current Pro Holistic website prices, course details and Pro Holistic contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the course and associated materials and services to you by Pro Holistic. These terms and conditions override any other terms that appear on any website, or leaflets/fliers. In particular, no terms and conditions incorporated within your purchase order and nothing said by any person on behalf of Pro Holistic should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods or services offered for sale by Pro Holistic. Pro Holistic shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.